– A 2D Plant Horror Boss Rush Game
Hollow Knight meets Titan Souls in Perennial Order
Perennial Order is a 2D plant horror boss rush game, set in an atmospheric Dark Age world plagued by nature-infested beasts.
David vs. Goliath Combat
- Uncover a unique boss around every corner that will test you in different ways.
- Intense combat that utilizes twin stick melee controls.
- One-Hit-Death. Respawn directly at the beginning of an encounter to learn quickly from your actions; spend your time fighting rather than walking.
Captivating 2D Style
- A painterly 2D art style inspired by Magic: The Gathering.
- Themes and visuals akin to the world designs of titles like Dark Souls and Princess Mononoke.
- Painstakingly crafted by 1 artist and 1 animator. We are developing the game’s visual identity through realistic, painterly techniques combined with 2D Spine animation.
Plagued by Nature
- Immerse yourself in a dreary land where unspeakable horrors roam.
- Discover unusual NPCs and unravel more about this mysteriously beautiful world.
- Explore a rich atmosphere through sounds and score, with musical themes distinct to each boss.
- Experience the entire game from start to finish with a friend.
- Start a file with another person, so your playthrough is linked. Option to branch your game world into a single player experience.
- Local and Online Co-Op.
Perennial Order Newsletter
We’re working hard to innovate the Boss Rush genre.
Join the Newsletter to help motivate us and stay up to date with exclusive content!
Developed by Gardenfiend Games
Contact | [email protected]
Vincent Van Hoof
Composer / Sound Designer